19-20 Frederick Sanger Road, The Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YD t: +44 (0)20 3058 0850 f: +44 (0)20 8874 5770
Xltek Protektor IOM – combines versatility, performance and reliability
Intraoperative monitoring has emerged as the gold standard for patients undergoing spinal or neurosurgery. Surgeons, the surgical team and hospital administrators all recognize the need for high quality monitoring. With a choice of either cart-based or laptop portable systems, the XLTEK Protektor System is designed to provide extremely high quality data under the harshest conditions.
- Multi-tasking monitoring software ensures uninterrupted monitoring throughout the entire surgery. Changes in system settings, data views, measurements and calculations will not interfere with vital data acquisition.
- Unique system architecture is the result of carefully listening to our customers. Protektor was designed from the ground up to provide information necessary for immediate and critical surgical decisions.
- Intuitive user interface design makes Protektor easy to use and reduces confusion in stressful situations.
- Configurable display options permit on-the-fly designation of baseline waveforms, selection of stacked, super-imposed, and historical presentations. Video from surgical cameras can be viewed in its own resizable window. All measured values are displayed in simple, easy to read tables.
- Data trending for EP and EEG permits rapid assessment of changes. Trend data may be displayed in graphical and numeric formats.
- CSA, DSA, QDSA, and Spectral Edge presentations of EEG provide powerful views of cerebral function.
- Configurable stimulus interleaving for multiple stimulators with repetitive, single and train modes.
- Annotation tools permit comprehensive case documentation. Easily note surgical stages, important events, communications with the surgical team, etc.
- Remote monitoring of multiple surgical cases from a single PC on any network or Internet connected location. Fully featured chat function allows rapid communication between recording and remote monitoring stations.